Wednesday 12 December 2012

Will you believe


Perhaps I have a dream
A vision of woe like the prophets of old
Or I my false
A critical error in the words I told
But if its true
Will my words hold like glue
Or will you fold
Unfolding all the reasons you hold.
 
Remember me
I told you of war when there was peace
Remember me
I came with the knowledge you didn't seek
But I my true
Like Nathaniel under the tree
Will you believe or remain deceived
Or will you seek
Like the blessed meeks
It all remains
Nobody entered into His rest
They all rebelled
So He buried them there.
 
Will you believe the gospel of grace
Or remain in a deathless state.
 
K.Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trouble comes and trouble goes

Difficulties arise and pass away. Life has a beginning and an end. Who knows when? Some are deliberate  Some are sudden And some are slow. B...